A Boredom Breaker Competition For The Summer Holidays!
Whoop the school year has finished, the sun is shining and everyone is in a great mood!
How long will this last?
Well if you're anything like me I can cope with 3-4 weeks of my tribe being around 24/7 then I start to have had enough of feeding people all the time, breaking up sibling fights and hearing my name hollered on repeat. Jam sandwiches & breakfast cereal become a staple diet at any time of the day and the 36 inch flat screen babysitter starts to be employed on overtime!
Yes I write a list of activities we can do and have even been known to print off a calendar to plot my way through the six weeks. But inevitably I loose the will at some point and find myself seeking sanctuary in the bathroom only for the bloody cat to come in and demand running water from the bath tap!
So to help you through the six weeks ahead we've designed an activity for your tribe to take part in and have the chance to WIN a m&h notebook and pencil case! (We've got two prizes one for primary aged children 5 - 11 and one for secondary aged children 12-16).
Simply print out our tropical 'Schools Out For Summer' scene and get them colouring! (We can't guarantee how long this will keep them occupied for but it should at least be long enough for you to have a wee in peace)!
Download our tropical 'Schools Out For Summer' scene here: https://bit.ly/2zVDCDa
To enter simply tag the finished artwork (please mention how old the artist is so we can judge each entry fairly) on instagram @marthaandhepsie or post it to our facebook page www.facebook.com/marthaandhepsie before midday on 31st August and we'll announce the winners on 3rd September.
Good luck to the budding artists and fellow parents, you can do this!
- Competition is open to UK residents only.
- Direct family members of m&h cannot enter.
- Competition closes at midday on 31st August 2018 winners will be announced on 3rd September across instagram and facebook.
- Prize per age group is one m&h notebook and pencil case available on our website, winners can specify the design preferred and we will do our best to provide this.
- On entering the competition you give martha and hepsie ltd the right to use the artwork submitted across their social media channels and website.
- The designs featured on our colouring sheet are the copyright of martha and hepsie ltd.